Zibo Xinhua Fan Co.,Ltd
Address: Nanjiao Town Industrial Park, Zhoucun District, Zibo City, Shandong Province China
Mob: +86-15318607196 (whatsapp; skype; wechat; verber; facebook messenger)
How to choose appropriate fans?
1. According to the required flow rate and total pressure, the design and use unit shall select the machine number of the fan, and the specific and matching motor shall be checked from the performance and selection.
2. The performance of each rotation in the selection table is divided into eight performance points according to the flow rate in the range of 90% of the maximum efficiency, and the order can be based on the performance table.
3. The qualified product performance of fan is not more than ±5 when rated flow rate.
4. The performance and selection are calculated according to the air medium of t=20℃, atmospheric pressure P=101325Pa and gas density 1.2kg/m3.
How to install fans?
1. Lay the foundation according to the size of the drawings, check the fan before installation, whether the connection is tight, whether the impeller, spindle, bearing, motor and other main parts are damaged or not, whether the transmission part is flexible or not.
2. After installation, attention should be paid to the tools or sundries that should not fall into the casing and leave behind, and the connection of the inlet and outlet ducts should be adjusted naturally, no forced connection should be made, and the pipe weight should not be added to the fan, and attention should be paid to ensuring the horizontal position of the fan.
3. The installed fan should be in trial operation. During the test operation, the fan must operate in the designed pipe network. If there is a regulating valve in the pipe network, the valve should be turned off when the fan starts up, and the valve may be opened gradually after the fan is in normal operation. Adjust to the specified working conditions. After 2 hours of continuous operation after no abnormal before put into use.
4. The fan should pay attention to whether the current of the motor exceeds the limit of the specified range when the fan is in trial operation, such as checking if the current exceeds the standard immediately.
5. No one should stand within 10 meters of the direction of the outlet or inlet when the fan is being tested.
How to choose the type of axial fan?
Axial flow fan (axial inlet air, axial outlet air), through the blade inclination Angle, uses thrust (lift) to do work, so in the same shape size (and speed), and the pressure generated is far less than the centrifugal fan, and in the axial structure, because the flow area is much larger than the centrifugal fan, so the air volume is larger than the centrifugal fan.
What’s main faults and causes of fans?
1. Fan vibration is intense
a. Friction between the housing or inlet and the impeller.
b. Impeller rivet loosening or impeller deformation.
c. Impeller shaft disc hole and shaft fit loose.
d. The connectors are loosened.
e. The blade deposits ash, dirt or wear seriously.
2. Motor current is too high or temperature rise is too high
a. When driving, the inlet or outlet valve is not closed.
b. The actual operating condition is far more than the preselected working condition.
c. The power grid voltage is low or phase-absent operation.
d. The medium contains viscous material.
e. The dust and rigid particles in the medium exceed the standard.
How to maintain fans?
a. Daily check whether the oil stored in the oil tank is lower than the minimum scribed line. If the oil is insufficient, please fill it up.
b. Daily check whether the engine oil deteriorates mixed with water and other pollutants. If deteriorated, please replace the oil in time.
c. Clean oil filter daily.
d. Daily check whether the dripping oil of the nozzle is normal. If the nozzle is dirty, remove and clean the adjusting screws.
2. Daily check the air filter whether the air filter is dirty. If dirty, remove the air filter, unscrew the butterfly nut, remove the cover, and clean the filter sponge. (be careful not to drop dirt into the fan main engine when removing the filter)
3. Check the triangle belt. After fan runs for a period of time, the triangle belt will elongate. At this time, the motor's fixed bolt should be loosened, the motor should be moved, and the tightening triangle should be taken to the appropriate position before the motor's fixed bolt should be tightened, and the motor pulley and fan pulley should be on the same plane. Check the triangle belt fan running for a period of time, the triangle belt will elongate. At this time, the motor's fixed bolt should be loosened, the motor should be moved, and the tightening triangle should be taken to the appropriate position before the motor's fixed bolt should be tightened, and the motor pulley and fan pulley should be on the same plane. At the same time, check whether the top screw of the two pulley is loose.
4. Check the running condition of fan and motor frequently. If noise and temperature are found abnormal, stop the machine for maintenance in time.
5. Daily check the machine whether leak oil or air and repair them. If not repair work can’t be done, please inform the manufacturer immediately.
6. Clean the air room daily, keep it clean and well ventilated.
7. Check the safety valve's flexibility daily. If it is not flexible, please clean and debug it to ensure it reliably opening and closing.
What information to provide in order to get a quotation?
Generally, information about Air Volume, Air Pressure,Voltage of required fans are needed in order to select a right fan for you and provide you a quotation.
Can I have a discount for the quoted price?
The quoted price is based on annual usage quantity. If annual usage quantities increase, please provide the information to our sales. We will provide you a further discount.
What is the warranty of products?
Zibo Xinhua fan co., ltd. provides long-term quality services, including a free lifetime of after-sales technical services, one-year warranty period of sold products.